PRIZE (VALUE more than R15 000)
- Two nights for two at Akademie Street Boutique Hotel and Guest House
- Seven course dinner including wine at Pierneef à La Motte
- A personal Cap Classique tasting at our Guest House with Graham Beck cellar master Pieter “Bubbles” Ferreira
- Twelve bottles of Graham Beck Cuvée Clive worth R5400
- Four tickets to the Franschhoek “Magic of Bubbles” Cap Classique & Champagne Festival
To stand a chance to win:
Answer the following question, the answer to which can be found on our website:
How many nights should one stay in Franschhoek to experience it at its best?
Enter on Facebook: ‘Like’ Akademie on Facebook and answer the question by commenting on our post about the competition
Enter on Twitter: ‘Follow’ Akademie on Twitter and tweet us with the answer
TO DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES, ENTER ON BOTH FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES EVEN MORE
Share the competition with your friends on facebook and to your followers on twitter, and get them to mention you when answering the question for an extra entry for you!
THAT’S NOT ALL
If your friend mentions your full name in their entry and if they win, you do not walk away empty handed! That’s right; you also win two nights for two at Akademie Street Boutique Hotel and Guest House! So the more friends you enlist the better your chance of staying at Akademie Street.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize valid for a year from date it is won, and different parts of the prize can be taken up at different times if you wish (subject to availability of venues and experiences).
- Flights and transport NOT included in prize
- Prize IS transferable in whole or in parts but may NOT be redeemed for cash
- Entries closed 22 November 2012 at 13:00.
- Winners announced on Akademie social domains on 23 November 2012 at 12:00pm.
- Entrants should be older than 18 years
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into